Wool dryer balls perfectly substitute liquid laundry softeners or sheets. The balls work by separating laundry in the dryer making hot air to circulate more efficiently. The balls help to prevent static cling and wrinkles.
- Set of 6 balls.
- Balls Ø2.75" (can vary for 0.3").
- 100% wool.
- Cotton bag 9x6x3" for storage.
- Lasts 1000+ loads.
- Organic, hypoallergenic.
There is a simple instruction for the usage of wool dryer balls:
- Put dryer balls inside the dryer with your laundry.
- You can use 3-4 balls with medium loads, and 6 balls for large loads.
- To scent clothes, add a few drops of essential oil to each ball (not included).
- Turn on your dryer, and watch how your clothes get the softer and the drying process is faster.
- Store the dryer balls in a well-ventilated area (never in plastic) after each use. The cotton bag is excellent storage for them!